|The blogs are blowing up today with this incident between Kevin Smith and Joel Siegel, and it's all fan-freaking-tastic.
The short story is that Joel Siegel not only walked out 40 minutes into the press screening of Clerks 2, but as he got up he shouted, "Time to go! This is the first movie I've walked out of in 30 fucking years!"
Well, if there's a person you don't want to get riled up, it's Kevin Smith. Enjoy the carnage:
- The best is Kevin Smith on the Opie and Anthony radio show where Joel Siegel calls in to defend himself, and for the first 9 minutes of the interview, he has no idea that he's actually talking to Kevin Smith. Stunning.
- Here's Kevin Smith's blog, that obliterates Joel Siegel off the face of the Earth. (Well, not literally, but one can dream.)
- Page Six breaks the story.
- Here's Jeffrey Wells' take on Hollywood Elsewhere.
- Here's Scott Weinberg on Cinematical.
- David Poland's Hot Blog slams Kevin Smith for his behavior.
- Celebutaint says, "Joel Siegel Can Suck a Donkey Dick" which is quite pithy.
- Marc Caro talks about how Kevin Smith takes reviews personally.