Hold tight – this is quite a list… I’ve been saving up (for some reason I don’t quite understand):
- Here’s the trailer for Nick and Nora’s Infinite Playlist. Yep, want to see it.
- Patrick Goldstein over at the Los Angeles Times reports that with the release of the latest X-Files film, 20th Century Fox has now released 18 consecutive horrible movies, determined by a rating less than 50 over at Rotten Tomatoes. Their next release is called Mirrors, a thriller with Kiefer Sutherland. I smell 19!
- Watchmen, Watchmen, Watchmen!!! The trailer is live (and beautiful), the character posters are out, and my (ahem) graphic novel should be arriving from Amazon today. Good times.
- Who really is going to go see an Oliver Stone created W. in November? Won’t we be completely sick of the Obama-McCain election and want to move on from all of it? Anyway, here’s the trailer.
- I cannot believe how awful The Spirit looks. I hated the first trailer mostly due to the music, but that was just a teaser. Now the real thing is here, and it almost looks idiotic… almost like a bad SNL Digital Short.
- Body of Lies looks somewhat interesting… I’m just not sure why Russell Crowe thought it was a good idea to do a Beau Bridges impersonation for this role.
- New Harry Potter trailer… Yep, want to see it.