I’m not sure why I haven’t been posting here. Sure... busy at work, but whatever. I think it just comes down to the fact that I have been inspired by absolutely nothing in the movie business lately. Nothing. Okay, yeah... I want to see the new Bond flick, but I'm hearing mixed things (especially from David Poland) but I just can't seem to get excited by anything that's coming our way. Can't tell if the problem is me or them - I guess that's the tricky part.
The other issue is that when I'm writing about movies, I feel like I'm cheating on my new love: Mad Men. So, in honor of my deep deep love affair with that show, here are a bunch of Mad Men links that I've been saving up:
- The Simpsons spoof the Mad Men title sequence
- Truthful TV title cards - check out the one for Mad Men. Heroes is funny too.
- Mad Men Fan Fiction - weird, but... No, just plain weird.
- Great interview with creator Matthew Weiner
- How to discuss Mad Men properly
- How to get Don Draper hair